- Animal Feed Machine
- Animal Feed Production Line
- Fish Feed and Pet Food Machine
- Fish Feed and Pet Food Production Line
- Biomass Wood Pellet Machine
- Aquaculture Machinery
Feed Crusher Feed Grinder
Material : Corn, wheat, sorghum, rice, beans, etc.
Models : SFSP56*36-SFSP66*1200
Power : 22-160KW
Capacity : 2-30 t/h
Application : For small, medium and large scale fish feed and pet food industry
It is used for grinding raw materials by small, large and medium poultry feed, livestock feed and aqua feed mills, pet food factory. It can also be used for grass and pharmacy fine grinding. The granular raw materials, such as corn, sorghum, wheat, rice, beans, etc can be grinded.
Feed Crusher Introduction
Our SFSP series feed crusher is universal type product with stable performance. It is widely used in small, medium and large scale feed and food processing industries, chemical and biological industry for raw material grinding, such as corn, soybean, wheat, grain grinding, especially suitable for the baby pig, fish feed, poultry and livestock feed production. The special water-drop design of feed hammer mill can ensure a larger space for grinding chamber and improves working efficiency by 40%.
Main parameters of feed crusher machine
|Pulverizing Room Width (mm)||360||400||600||800||1000||1200|
Feed Crusher Main features
2. Optimal placement of rotors, making the current fluctuations within 10%.
3. Improvement on structure and the chosen material of wear-resistance hammer, increasing crushing efficiency 20%.
2. Movable operating door and linkage sieve press structure, more convenient for operation and maintenance.
3. Equip with Siemens motor and Imported SKF bearings make sure it has long service life and low maintenance cost;
4. The crushing chamber is of tear circle shape, effectively eliminating the circular flow in the grinding process and getting higher capacity;
5. The Bottom of crushing chamber is fitted with U-shape double grinding structure, further improving the capacity with evener particle size;
6. Rotor passes accurate dynamic balancing test, resulting in low equipment noise and smooth running;
7. Both coarse and fine grinding is realized through adjusting the gap between beater/hammers and screen.