- Animal Feed Machine
- Animal Feed Production Line
- Fish Feed and Pet Food Machine
- Fish Feed and Pet Food Production Line
- Biomass Wood Pellet Machine
- Aquaculture Machinery
Fish Feed Extruder/Pet Food Extruder
Co Rotating Twin Screw Exturder
Material : High viscosity, low viscosity, high moisture, etc.
Capacity : 1.5-15 t/h
Power : 110-400 kw
Feature : Wider applicability, better mixing, better ripening and self-cleaning.
Application : For high value added aquatic and pet feed production
Twin screw extruder is developed on the basis of single screw extruder. It has two screws of equal length placed inside the same barrel. It is born for stronger adaptability, higher capacity and better operative control. It is generally used for aquatic products and pet feed production with high added value like salmon, soft-shelled turtle and young fish feed. The high market price of these feed pellets can completely return the primary investment.
Chinese twin screw technology is quit mature. Most of domestic feed factories have used this machine to meet the latest trend. Yearmega twin screw extruder also meets the requirements of International market.
Twin Screw Extruder Features
● Stainless steel DDC with 12 steam injectors and 6 liquid nozzles.
● The gearbox can stand strong torque and thrust up to 400hp.
● Circled tunnel design barrel with liner can achieve heating/cooling function. Steam and water can also be injected directly into the barrel.
● Screw is made of special anti-wear alloy steel, with L/D ratio adjustable that assures smoothly production for all kinds of sinking/floating feed.
● It can deal with different formulation. It can produce pellet with die diameter from 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
● Fast replacing mechanism for die and screw and on-line adjustment for cutter.
Single Screw Extruder VS Twin Screw Extruder
Single Screw Extruder:
1. Belt transmission, low efficiency, difficult operation control
2. Relatively lower price, lower capacity, poor homogeneity
Double Screwn Extruder:
1. Gear driving, high efficiency, flexible operation control.
2. Lower energy consumption and longer service life.
3. Wide adaptability of raw materials: high viscosity, low viscosity, high moisture, etc.
4. Fewer restrictions on the particle size of the raw materials: fine powders, coarse aggregates,etc
5. Better mixing averages, higher particle uniformity.
6. Better ripening degree, usually reaching 95%.
7. Higher yields with same power
8. Self cleaning and easy to maintain.
9. Wider diversity and adaptability of the final products
Main Technical Parameters